Sørlandet is a Norwegian heritage vessel and the world’s oldest fully rigged ship in operation. She was built in 1927 at Høivolds Mek shipyard in the city of Kristiansand on the south coast of Norway. “Sister” to Statsrad Lehmkuhl and […]
- Photography for beginners workshop.December 5, 2009
- Got an intresting wedding image April 18, 2009
- Stop: In the name of helping/saving MaldivesDecember 11, 2009
- Alien Species cultivated in the Maalhendhoo MangrovesMarch 14, 2010
- Theemuge: Design VS MoneyApril 26, 2009
- Photography for beginners workshop.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets