Roberto is an interesting guy that i met at bondi beach Ul Puntino Restaurant. He told me “in live you have to always try to find your happiness and be happy” and when i ask him to suggest me a pizza he said “A good pizza comes is always basic with a tasty dough” . He impressed me, so i ask him if i could take a portrait of him for my blog. And here you can find him with the great pizza chef. By the way simple Margherita pizza they serve me was amazing.
Islandcupids | Wedding
- Photography for beginners workshop.December 5, 2009
- Got an intresting wedding image April 18, 2009
- Stop: In the name of helping/saving MaldivesDecember 11, 2009
- Alien Species cultivated in the Maalhendhoo MangrovesMarch 14, 2010
- Theemuge: Design VS MoneyApril 26, 2009
- Photography for beginners workshop.
CategoriesArchitecture Art AVAS Weekend Bali Conservation Day Zero Design Environment Fashion Food and Drinks Health Island Cupids Kenya Life Style Love Maldives marine Music Photography Photojournalism Plants Politics Portraits Profile Republic of Photography Sunrise Sunset Travel Tropical turtle Uncategorized VLOG Wedding Wellmv