Brides there is a special offer in August, You will get a 15% discount on selected dress.
Facebook: Bridal Boutique
Here are some information you need to know about choosing your wedding photographer.
TEN Questions to ask your wedding photographer.
1. What is your photography style, do you shoot reportage (photojournalistic) or traditional (posed and formal) or a mixture of both?
2. How much do you charge and what exactly does this cover?
3. Will you be the photographer attending the wedding and do you have an assistant?
4. How will you show me the pictures after the wedding? Will I receive proof prints or an online gallery?
5. How will you make it easy for our guests to order reprints and how much are they?
6. Do you offer a pre-wedding shoot?
7. How long have you been a wedding photographer and how many weddings do you shoot a year?
8. Do you have a backup in the event that you’re ill or cannot make it?
9. Will we be dealing with you after the wedding?
10. Do you have a contract and what is your payment policy?
Powered by Facebook Comments